How do I load Vodafone Greece?
The procedure is simple: Just acquire a Vodafone recharge card and • call 694 4401254 from any phone and register the card code following the instructions provided.
How do I top up my Greek Vodafone UK?
- Top up over the phone on 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go mobile.
- To top up again, text TOPUP to 2345 with the amount you want to add and the last four digits of your payment card (for example, text TOPUP 10 1234 to add £10 using a card ending in 1234)
How can I recharge my Vodafone recharge card?
Dial *77 (the call is free in the CR). From the voice menu, select Recharge of Credit. After being asked to do so, enter the twelve-digit recharge number from the back side of the coupon on your keyboard and confirm it with hash sign #. Await the confirmation of the successful recharge.
How do I load Vodafone card?
Simply follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Dial *100#
- Step 2: Select “My Account”
- Step 3: Select “Plan and Bill”
- Step 4: Select “Pay by Recharge Card”
- Step 5: Enter the x digit credit recharge card code in the available screen.
- You can pay your bill using Recharge Cards.
How can I recharge my SIM card online?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.
How do I top up Vodafone credit?
To top up your Vodafone mobile by text, you must have registered a credit or debit card in the first place through a previous phone top-up purchase. If that’s the case, text TOPUP to 2345 followed by a space, the amount you want to top up your account with, another space and the last 4 digits of your credit card.
How do I recharge my Vodafone Cash wallet?
How do I pay online with VF Cash?
- Dial *9*10#, specify the amount of your purchase making sure you have this amount available in your wallet, enter your pin code and confirm.
- You will receive SMS of online card information with the amount that you chose.
- The purchase you want to make has to be within the card amount.
What is an airtime plan?
The Device Plan is the cost of your phone or tablet, and the Airtime Plan is the cost of your data, minutes and texts. You can trade in your phone at any time and put the cash towards paying off your Device Plan.
What is the Vodafone recharge number?
You can also recharge: By sending an SMS to 1511 with a relevant code and using your saved credit/debit card or your My Credit balance. By calling 1300 650 410.
How can I know my last recharge in Vodafone?
To know your Vodafone prepaid account validity and other details about your account, dial *111# from your prepaid number. Once you dial *111#, you will get a list of 10 options.
How can I recharge my Vodafone with code?
How to recharge using your Vodafone code
- Enter *100*CODE# followed by the send button.
- Call 229 22 from abroad and follow the instructions.