What is the best Greek island to visit for a family?
What Greek island is best for a family holiday? There are many great islands in Greece for a family holiday – you almost can’t go wrong. But the best of the best are Naxos, Paros, Crete, Rhodes, Kos, and Mykonos. If you can only do one then go with Naxos.
Which is the best Greek island to go on holiday?
Which is the Best Greek Island?
- KEFALONIA – BEST GREEK ISLAND FOR FOODIES. …
- RHODES – BEST GREEK ISLAND FOR HISTORY. …
- SANTORINI – BEST GREEK ISLAND FOR COUPLES AND HONEYMOONS. …
- CRETE – BEST GREEK ISLAND FOR HIKING. …
- MYKONOS – BEST GREEK ISLAND FOR PARTYING. …
- THASSOS – BEST GREEK ISLAND FOR PEACE AND QUIET.
What is the cheapest Greek island for a holiday?
Cheap Greek Islands to Visit
Which Greek island has the best beaches?
The best beach in Greece is Elafonissi Beach on Crete. The best beach for families is St. Georges Beach on Naxos. The best beach for partying is Paradise Beach on Mykonos.
The Best Beaches in Greece.
Is Mykonos good for families?
Mykonos is Absolutely suitable for families and the kids will love it. There are lots of family activities, such as visiting the many beautiful calm beaches, trendy boutique hotels, the tastiest food ever, open-air cinemas, plus beautiful weather.
How do I choose which Greek island to visit?
Best Greek Islands to Visit based on your preferences
- If time matters, choose the Saronic Islands.
- If partying is all that’s on your mind, choose the Cyclades.
- If you want to experience the best of Greece’s cuisine, choose Crete.
- If you’re an architecture fanatic, chose the Ionian Islands.
Which Greek island is best value?
7 Best Value Greek Islands
- Serifos. The small island of Serifos, only two hours by catamaran from Piraeus, should be at the top of everyone’s list. …
- Andros. …
- Milos. …
- Thassos. …
- Kythera. …
- Symi. …
Which is better Corfu or Rhodes?
There are some clear differences, though. Rhodes, at least in the main town, is very historic. … Generally speaking, Corfu is a touch quieter and it’s easier to find peaceful off-radar spots, but Rhodes offers more in the way of an all-inclusive vacation vibe.
Should I go to Crete or Corfu?
Corfu is much greener and subsequently wetter! Crete is huge and varies dramatically from region to region. Try them both and make your own mind up. With two weeks at your disposal I would opt for Crete as this would enable you to get a good feel for the island, especially if you rented a car.
Which is the most peaceful Greek island?
In the archipelago of the Sporades, located in the western part of the Aegean Sea, you will find the island of Skiros. It’s the largest, and probably the most peaceful among this group of Greek islands.
Should I visit Crete or Mykonos?
Go to Mykonos if you only have only a couple of days, if you just want to get a feel of a famous Cycladic island, or if it’s always been high on your list. Go to Crete if you have enough time to explore a huge island that is likely to become your new favourite Greek destination.