Where in Greece Can you fly direct?
Greek Islands You Can Fly to Directly
- Santorini. Natural Feature. Add to Plan. …
- Mykonos. Natural Feature. Add to Plan. …
- Corfu. Natural Feature. Add to Plan. …
- Kefalonia. Natural Feature. Add to Plan. …
- Lefkada. Natural Feature. Add to Plan. …
- Zakynthos. Natural Feature. Add to Plan. …
- Rhodes. Natural Feature. Add to Plan. …
- Kos. Natural Feature.
Which Greek islands have direct flights from Heathrow?
Geographically, Corfu and Rhodes are the nearest and furthest Greek islands from London, with 800km separating them. This means that at the extremities, you can get to Corfu in the quickest time, in 3 hours and 10 minutes, and Rhodes, the longest, at 4 hours and 10 minutes.
Which Greek island is shortest flight time from UK?
Corfu is clearly the closest, but only 45 minutes more to the furthest, Crete. The flight times quoted to the nearest island, Corfu, are often bettered in practice if there are favourable winds.
Which Greek islands does BA fly direct to?
The airline operates to 11 destinations in Greece; Athens, Santorini, Rhodes, Skiathos, Thessaloniki, Zante, Mykonos, Kefalonia, Kalamata, Crete and Corfu. Kos flights will be served by a mixture of A319 and A320 aircraft from Gatwick’s South Terminal.
Can you fly direct to Paros from UK?
There are no direct flights from the UK to Paros. You can fly onwards from Athens with OlympicAir. It’s also possible to fly to Santorini or Mykonos, two of the neighbouring islands, and catch a ferry from there. Buses are available from the airport to Paros Bus Station.
Are there direct flights to Greek islands?
There are direct flights to many of the best Greek islands from the large hub-cities in Western Europe (e.g. London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt) but most people get to the islands by flying to Athens and then taking a ferry or another flight to their final destination.
Which Greek islands do easyJet fly to?
From the UK, easyJet currently fly directly to the following destinations in Greece:
- Crete Chania.
- Crete Heraklion.
What Greek islands does Ryanair fly to?
Greek Island Airports
- Chania International Airport (CHQ)
- Corfu International Airport (CFU)
- Kefalonia International Airport (EFL)
- Kos Island International Airport (KGS)
- Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
- Rhodes International Airport (RHO)
- Santorini (Thira) International Airport (JTR)
Which is the cheapest Greek island to fly to?
Lefkada is one of the most popular low budget destinations in the country and attracts a load of Greek visitors, as well as international travellers in the know. The laid-back island boasts several beautiful beaches and the Ionian cuisine will put a smile on your face.
Is Greece on the green list?
Some of the main tourist destinations are: The Bahamas, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece (including islands), Italy, Portugal (Madeira is on the green watchlist and The Azores will move to the green list), Saudi Arabia, Spain (including the Canary and Balearic Islands), the …
Where can I fly to within 2 hours from UK?
Some of Europe’s top cities are only a short flight away from London!
- Amsterdam, Netherlands. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. …
- Paris, France. Paris is one of the most romantic cities in the world. …
- Antwerp, Belgium. …
- Cologne, Germany. …
- Geneva, Switzerland. …
- Barcelona, Spain. …
- Prague, Czech Republic. …
- Salzburg, Germany.
What UK airports do BA fly from?
- London Heathrow.
- London Heathrow Terminal 3.
- London Heathrow Terminal 5.
Where do you fly into Greece?
The 2 main and busiest airports in Greece are in Athens city and Thessaloniki city. The airport of Athens, El. Venizelos International airport, receives direct flights from the majority of central European airports, while via transfer it receives passengers from around the world.